Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Detox : Colon Hydrotherapy

I've just done my colon cleansing detox therapy recently. Was abroad when this happen, and it was my fourth time doing colon hydrotherapy apart from other detox therapies which I've tried so far. 

Check out the video below( I hope the video link is working), the camera showing the tube which shows the saline water flowing, as well as whatever parasites, toxins and feces which are accumulated in the colon. If your colon is unhealthy with tons of toxins, feces and other microorganisms such as parasites, you may be lucky enough to see them flowing out pass the tube which is showed in the camera.

If any of you have tried colon hydrotherapy, you will know the benefits for your gut and your health. For those who has yet to experience it, I recommend this type of detox for a healthier gut flora and overall health. 






  

P/S: Thanks professor for lifting my spirit and motivation. I will keep writing as long as I have the passion and desire to share out all these health information for the public..hopefully to help as much people as I could. You are truly god sent.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?

    I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little
    lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform
    like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally confused .. Any suggestions? Appreciate it!
    My webpage: Homepage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it depends on what you want to achieve. Is it popularity? Making big bucks from blogging? Or simply sharing genuine free information? Whichever site or blog it is, in the end, ask yourself, why do you want to blog?

    ReplyDelete