Thursday, February 7, 2013

Are these really nutrition/slimming products?

I recently came back from a trip in Indonesia, and I decided to share something with you guys. I kept saying to myself, I had to upload this post and let more people know about 'these' food/beverage products. The truth needs to be revealed and I believed more people needs to realize what's in the package foods or beverages that they purchase and consume. Tons of people are unaware of so called 'healthy' food products which are sold widely in supermarkets, convenience stores, etc.

Well, let's make this post short. As I was strolling in one of the supermarkets in Indonesia, both these products caught my attention. One of the so called Whey protein labeled packaging with a well built guy on the front cover of the product. The ingredients are just mind blowing! Besides, the whey protein in the food product is not even undenatured and organic, and most likely highly processed too. In my recent years of meeting tons of so called 'bodybuilders wanna be' and fitness enthusiasts, most of them were pounding down these protein supplements like there is no tomorrow, and they don't even know what's inside ingredients and how it is been processed. Apart from a toxic gut and congested detoxification pathways, most of these dudes experience multiple symptoms which is usually ignored by them, as they think it is 'NORMAL'. I call these people, fit and sick dudes.

Anyhow, it is best to stay away from packaged/processed food products as much as possible. If best, ensure the consumption to the least if not total elimination. Always remember, eat from the food source as close to nature as possible.



Whey Protein and nutrition for men? 

A cocktail of nasty artificial substances which include vanilla flavor @ beaver's discharge, sucralose and acesulfame-K!


 Aspartame, a dangerous excitotoxin added with artificial sweetener sorbitol.






No comments:

Post a Comment