Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I AM SEXY, because...

A girl walks to me, "My thigh is huge!". Another girl comes to me and say "I wan't to be thin". The male client repeatedly said to me "I want six pack abs this year". Almost everyone is self-bombarding themselves with this obsessive physical outlook, which they feel, "UNSEXY" and unhappy. What is going on folks? 

With all the hype and obsession about how you look from the outside, your body, your abs, your butt, your legs, your chest, your arms and your face too, how many people realize what sexy really is? Is sexy all about hourglass figure? Is sexy all about having six pack abs and ripped body? Is it about dress size or even how much you weigh? Is it how much you measure or how thin you look? Or is it having the body of one of the Victoria Secret or catwalk models who are tall and skinny?

Let's be realistic here. Everyone, or at least almost everyone, wants to be sexy, or at least feels sexy. Disagree? Imagine, when you reach 40's or maybe even early 50's, you lost your libido, sex is virtually non existent to you and you lost your confidence in how you look and how you feel. You no longer feels sexy, and almost everything which evolves sex or mental and physical intimacy, diminished and dried up. You no longer have that same feeling when you were young in your 20's.  Vibrant, full of confidence, feeling sexy, and enjoying the toes-curling orgasms you always wanted. Fast forward to 15 or 20 years later. Everything feels different, and your libido hit rock bottom, you no longer feels sexy. 

Most women in their 40's or even late 30's, think that it's normal if they have low libido and not feeling sexy. As I've spoken to women in their 30's, sex life is almost non-existent to most of them. It's shocking! Some of the women I know, confessed that they no longer feels sexy, and they lost the desire or appetite in making love to their partners. They barely reach mid-life, and at that age, they should still feels super sexy, and enjoying the best sex of their lives. 

Everyone wants to look good and sexy. But, the question is, how an individual define sexy? Is it all about the body? Is it how slim or skinny you look in that pants? Or is it the huge muscular arms and ripped abs that you have? Today, I will share with you my own personal thoughts on being and feeling sexy. I can tell you, to be sexy, it's not only regard of how one look from the outside, but it is also how you think personally about yourself, not comparing to others, having your own raw confidence and be happy of what you have accomplished for you, yourself. Sexy is not about skinny. It's a whole lot more then what most people think. 

For most males out there, you may not experienced the mental and psychological barriers which many women are going through, but it is very important you learn and understand how your opposite partners think and what they really want. For those who has to go through years and decades of marriage or sustaining a long term relationship and trying to feel sexy and enjoy those 'mind-blowing sessions' with your partners, it is a tough task to achieve. Unless, consistent 'dialogues' are established and you have different perception and thinking of how to feel and be sexy, involving a relationship. 

For women, some of you might be wondering when you flip through the pages of beauty magazine, "Wow, I want to look like those tall skinny models". First of all, you have to realize, due to individual genes in the body, we will never be the exact same build or height or even body composition. For a typical endomorph body type adult female who is 5"3 tall, she will never be a 5"10 super skinny 'bird-leg' individual. My point is, DO NOT compare yourself with how others look. To feel and be sexy, I hereby present to you (below), a list of 'perception' of what SEXY truly is, but again, it depends on each individual's thinking. 


I AM SEXY, because...


- I don't weigh myself every morning and worry about how overweight I become
- I wake up and tell myself, I am worthwhile and I'm sexy!
- I'm don't always remind myself of not having a ripped six pack abs nor a physical stature of fitness models.
- I have failed myself recently, let it be anything in life, but I do not hate myself, but I acknowledge the context I was into, and move forward with acceptance and forgive myself. I know I'm human.
- I realized my own passion and core values, and I have the excitement for living life meaningfully, and I will share it with others.
- I have a good heart, I am a good person, and I do not need to compare with others
- No matter how I look from the outside, no matter what people say how I look physically, as long as I tried my best to improve my progress, I am happy. It's my own journey and no one can take it away from me. I am who I become, and I'm sexy!
- I feel empowered myself, with courage and love, I will try my best to fully live more into them everyday, for the rest of my life. 
- I'm not at war with my body. I embrace and respect my own body. I listen to my body, and realize that health is the priceless gift from mother nature. 
- I dance as if no one is looking.
- I think sexy is about fitness, having strong shapely figure particular to my own genes and nature. It's about being at home to my own body, having a great relationship with my body, that no one nor any magazine advertisements taunting me, putting me at war with my body again. I am whole, and being healthy is sexy. 




1 comment: