Thursday, September 11, 2014

High Quality Cod Liver Oil - Which products to choose?


By the time I finished writing this post, I will be in a germtube off to another city in australia. While I'm keystroking my mobile right now, it is obvious most flight passengers at the airport are bloated, overweight, and suffer from gut inflammation. You can see practically see the tissues inflamed from the amount of inflammatory foods ingested meal in meal out. It's a highly inflammatory driven diet which almost everyone here in australia is eating. From a supposedly healthy sports enthusiast nation, to an overweight gut inflamed population blooming country, the addiction of wheat and sugars are getting to the core of the leptin regulation affecting daily dose of cravings.

Today, a quick short post about one of the better products of cod liver oil. In my honest point of view, it is my favorite, if not the best cod liver oil product. As most cod liver oil products are processed and contaminated with mercury and other chemicals, I have to admit that it is not easy to find high quality cod liver oil products. 

Due to poor nutrition assimiliation from daily typical inflammatory diet, depletion of vital nutrients such as vitamin d, k2, omega 3 and beneficial gut bacteria are common. Eating processed foods and sugars will further rob off our vital minerals and nutrients stressing out of immune system and GI tract.

As I've personally tried quite a number of cod liver oil products, let's just say that I'm very satisfied with Green Pastures family owned high quality traditionally made fermented cod liver oil. I think it is the only fermented cod liver oil products available on the market. I may be wrong, but do let me know if you come across any other similar products.

Some may ask, why is cod liver oil important and beneficial? It's simple, one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet is the animal liver. Of course I'm talking about healthy clean animal's liver which has low amounts of toxins contamination. It is an awesome addition to the diet supplementation in regards to fertility, mental, neurogical, bones and immune health in particular.

For growing kids, this would arguably be a great supplement for every aspect of physiological development and growth. Me myself is a huge fan of organ meats especially liver.









No comments:

Post a Comment