Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Meal Time

Well, well. I've got way too many people ask me what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I thought it would be easier to just upload a 'sample' of what typically I eat for dinner. I don't eat the same exact foods everyday, but some of the foods I consume daily will usually be reintroduce week in week out.

Raw foods, is usually my main diet plan. I always incorporate raw foods as part of my meal plans throughout the day. When you eat more then 50% of cooked foods at anytime, your body will release white blood cells to fight against the 'foods' and consider it as foreign invaders or pathogens. Let's say if you eat a McDonald value meal, every single piece of ingredient/food in that burger, fries, nuggets, meat, is cooked.  

Meanwhile, below are what consist of what normal adult should be eating in normal circumstances, unless you apply Metabolic Typing to your nutritional requirements. Enjoy your food preparation and show some respect to your body, and I guarantee you, you will feel more energy, better digestion, improved skin condition, better concentration and improved overall health. Our body is not an amusement park, where we treat them as junk machine. I may be blunt, but almost everyone is eating this way and falls sicker and fatter. 

A simple yet easy to prepare dinner meal: 

- Steam fish with ginger, organic raw cauliflower, some organic fully fermented soy sauce and sesame oil
- Organic apple
- Organic raw nuts and some goji berries
- Organic free range half boiled eggs 
- Organic carrots, organic baby tomatoes, partially boiled organic cauliflower(1 bowl)
- Small portion of mangoes and rambutans ( I only add rambutan once a while, perhaps once every few months?) It's not part of my daily fruit consumption. Avocado, goji berries, coconut and apple is a good addition for fruit lovers. Avoid high glycemic fruits and vegetables. 

By the way, who says you can't eat a healthy meal without rice, pasta, breads or noodles? There you go. Enjoy your meal.





No comments:

Post a Comment