Thursday, December 1, 2011

Burzynski : A very powerful documentary about cancer!

I was very touched, I felt anger, I feel like screaming out loud "Everyone MUST watch this documentary!!". After I watched this powerful, yet very touching documentary about cancer, I just have to share it with as many people as I could. Everyone, and I mean everyone, MUST watch this documentary, and especially the ones who is diagnosed with any form of cancer.

Burzynski, is a documentary, which exposes all the truth, politics, and corruption about conventional cancer treatment and of course, probably one of the greatest discovery of medicine, the treatment of antineoplastons, which primarily turn off the unhealthy genes "oncogenes" and turn on the good genes "tumor suppressor genes" involving a special type of protein/amino acid. 

Folks, please, download or buy this documentary, have an open mind and watch it. Still deciding to undergo chemo and radiotherapy? Watch this powerful documentary and decide! Apart from "Dying to have Known" and "The Beautiful Truth" (Gershon Therapy), this is one of the most powerful emotional documentary of all time. Your health, your life, your responsibility, your decision.









No comments:

Post a Comment