Friday, April 13, 2012

My program....how many more people can I help?


To all my clients and people who join my program...thanks for the testimonials. Appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. My quote for everyone,  "You can't exercise your way out of a poor diet. We humans, have evolved from a 'fat burning machine' to a carbohydrates craving estrogen driven species! Why would caveman go jogging during famine? Thats stupid! A miligram of gluten a day, keeps the villi from healing away. Nature has the best and only medicine we need. "Drugs do not restore, but destroy."


"All disease begins in the gut" - Hippocrates


Testimonials

"My wife and I have joined this program almost 1 year, and we have totally changed our life style, including diet, sleeping cycle and the way of exercise. I lost almost 10 kg as well as my wife. For us this is the best fitness program ever, it has its own uniqueness that we can feel more energetic after the work out session, which we never ever experienced before. It’s just not about sweating after work it’s about how to improve your valuable lifestyle. Thanks to Mr. Trainer, he has been helping us with his priceless knowledge."

Hezren


"Your program change me and my husband life style a lot. Since joining, we was lost so much weight and transform us from fat to quite lean body. Not just physically muscle up body, we also learn a lot about food, nutrition, and how to live healthy. You help us a lot to transform our self and motivate us to be a better healthy person. Fitness plus nutrition program was awesome. We are enjoy our daily workout with other colleagues end of the day after work."

Normah


"I contacted my trainer to help me to break my mindset about exercise & live healthier. But really I just wanted to get healthier, gain more energy and get in overall better shape. Before training with this trainer I had no experience and was intimidated by gym equipment , casual jogging etc . He is very patient and given me great instructions with details explanations. At first sticking with the diet and holding myself accountable was challenging. But when I started seeing results ( for now my energy level increasing after the first month) I started feel motivated and enjoying his session . I had excellent time training with him & bonding with friends. I'm seeing things differently now. I had an amazing experience!"

Fara


"His method and approach towards training is personalized according to respective individual strength and abilities. He has various exercise routines making daily workout more exciting. He has plenty of advice to offer from our daily diet, lifestyle apart from workout. He has vast knowledge on dietary and workout routines. He also ensure everyone is serious and committed at what they are doing and motivates them accordingly. I would highly recommend my trainer's style and approach to anyone."

Maha


"I felt so lean and fit after joining my trainer's program. His not only train/focus on our body but also our life style cycle which most of the personal trainer outside there won't or probably they don't know. Good motivators.
Nothing we learn from this program is ever wasted except FAT.
There are really only two requirements when it comes to exercise.  One is that you do it.  The other is that you continue to do it!"

Manikam


"This program combines fitness, and nutrition to enhance my faith and transform my health. It lead a proper way toward a healthy life style."

Janise


"Before joining this programme, the only game I play is just paintball. Thinking as a form of exercise, which I am wrong. Has always played as support fire / creating diversions from the back @ last bunker.

After I have joined this programme, not only I get to play paintball @ front base… , most importantly, my health conditions has improved tremendously.

Basically, this programme emphasizes trainings on functional movements, which is mimicking how our primal ancestors used to hunt for food & carry them back to the cave. In the modern days, this would come in handy where correct posture and movements would get maximum impact on the actions we are performing, as well as, keeping our body from getting injuries. Day to day activities becomes a walk in the park.

Lastly, I fully support the idea, and would be interested to enroll, if my trainer is appointed as the instructor for my company Corporate Fitness programme under the purview of Sports & Social Club."

Benjamin


"Only 15 minutes of workout, but results proven are many times fold! With a combination of a professional qualified trainer, excellent proven international recognized workouts combined with the trainer’s own hybrid workouts bring even more positive result in a short period of time.

Workout is not about running your life out on a treadmill, and cycling the daylights out of you on a stationary bike. With a good guidance and training methods from my trainer, one does not need to spend more than 15mins during training, to achieve what other people achieve not even half when spending hours in the gym every week.

I could see not only physical results, but internally my stamina, my own body strength, my anaerobic power have all improved dramatically. All the pains and aches which I had before starting the workout, have all gone. It is like a miracle. Not only he provides physical qualified trainings and yoga, he also does nutrition planning, all into one package. Good advice and professional inputs on types of food, drinks etc. All the misconception about food and supplements and all the dark hidden secrets and myths about all these will be very clear, explained with reasons and grounds and myth busted!

Getting to know my trainer and his program was a real life changing event in my life. As my trainer will always say, “Are You Too Lazy To Live?”

Thank you!"

Warren


"The thing that interested me from this program is that the program involves exercises that takes up a very short time and is effective in delivering the intended results. During the program, I was able to reduce my body fat % by 3-5%. Not only did the trainer focused in creating exercise that are suitable for our fitness levels, he also monitored our daily food intake and advised us on items that we should refrain from. The overall workout is much different compared to the other conventional gymnasium workouts because the concept is to target not only the aerobic energy systems but the other energy systems that control bursts of energy. I find the exercises challenging as well as fun."

Allen


"My goal when I joined this program, my goal was simply to lose weight. My way of thinking is that if one exercises constantly, one can easily shed all those extra baggage J not to mention (which is true enough) the less you eat (or in my case: not eating) the faster you can get rid of the extra kilos and boy… am I wrong :p
I learned the smart way to lose weight (apart from workout) is the right choice of food we take.
My trainer gave all of us a list of food items that we should eat for metabolisms, core strength whatnots.
I learn to slowly eat healthy and in time my body and mental health changes. I become less lethargic and less sleeeeepy J during working hours. On top of that, more energy during workout.
My trainer always gives nutrition advice. What should we eat, what is healthy food, promote healthy living.
What still etched in my brain to this day is this equation: Gr8 skin = nutrition+ sleep cycle+ exercise.
I used to get excited when I go to supermarket for restock of my daily junk. I got twinkle in my eyes seeing isle of foods. However, what’s not fun nowadays all I do is look. No desire to buy cos not all are healthy J even it says “NO SUGAR ADDED”.
So long story short, I owed it one to you…."
---THE END J-----

Fariza



"Before I join this program, I have a totally different approach towards health. Different understanding on what would be a good exercise regime, what food is good beneficial to my health.
I work out in the gym at least an hour each session, play sports continuously, jogging @ joining marathon to shave the unwanted pounds.

After joining this program, it’s a total turnaround of my previous understanding of health.

New information and sharing from my trainer had change my approach to health, the way I work out, eat, sleep, handle stress & work. And this is an ongoing life process for me.

I can seriously say that joining this programme was my life saver, and I look forward to have a full transformation to health. Thanks to you"

Donny



"Personally I really satisfied with this program because you always encourage the participants to always stay healthy and keep fit. Not just by doing exercise regularly (in a correct way),  it also about the importance and awareness of taking a good food for your body."

Mastura



"I personally feel this is a very good program.
I feel more energetic n healthy now. I lose almost 5 kg now within 3 months."

Siva


"Getting in shape, toning and losing some weight has been a challenge ever since I stopped running after university. With proper nutrition advice and personalized workout to suit my current fitness ability , this workout programme has helped regain my strength and body's flexibility as well as lose those extra weight gained. The workout, although difficult at times, was fun and challenging and kept my attention. I hate routine - my trainer's training was anything but. I looked forward to every session with my trainer and still do! Now I feel much healthier and more energetic going through my daily routine.

Small time sacrifice, big strength/flexibility results. Decreased guilt for years of exercise avoidance."

Marilyn


"I have joined the program since Jun last year and the result is remarkable.
Before I was joining the session, my weight is 95kg. Everyday I run 3km and after 2,3 months, my weight is the same and it wouldn’t going down.
Besides that I’m also practicing diet by taking the diet juice and skipping my meal but the still the result is disappointed.
Feeling a low energy in my daily life and sometime easy to get sick.
But,after I join the session, my weight going down tremendously without skipping my meal. I ate 4 to 5 times a day but my weight still going down. I feel energetic in my daily life and seldom to get sick.
Plus, joining the session cans really releasing you from work stress."

Esmadi


"Before this, all I know about diet and workout were:

Diet:
- FAT makes you fat
- Eat less, lose more weight
- Eat less meat, aim for low fat product
- Drink protein shakes
- Take liquid diet

Workout:
- The longer you jog, the healthier you are
- Go gym, always

I did swimming, badminton and golfing in a regular basis (jog sometimes), but still, I am OVERWEIGHT.

Then I get to know this program from my trainer, I learned that EVERYTHING I know about diet and workout are wrong.

I lost 8KG of fat in just 2 weeks after joining the program. I felt great during the day, no dozing off during work, felt alert and fresh all the time.

This is by far the best and most effective program that I joined.

Thanks to you."

Kelvin


No comments:

Post a Comment