Saturday, August 18, 2012

Elevation Mask Training: A brief morning workout!

Decided to take a minute to kickstart my metabolism and get some 'serious' breathing going on with my Elevation Mask Training toy. I just need to boost my metabolism and play with it a little this morning, to take a quick break from blogging my next post, before I hit my shower and breakfast. 

I have to say it is a rare piece of unconventional training tool, and I have to say it is one awesome piece of tool if you want a whole new level of fitness and performance training. It stimulate high altitude training and it also increases lung capacity and mental and physical stamina becomes better. An efficient yet great way to challenge your anaerobic threshold and cardiovascular fitness to a whole new level. You will also learn how to control breathing against resistances as well. How about a greater capacity of anaerobic and VO2MAX? How about a brief 30-60 secs or so or run up the stairs? But for those with weak heart, poor fitness, taking prescription drugs or suffering from pulmonary disorders, I would NOT recommend to try this at all. Besides, don't get freak out if you go jogging wearing this mask outdoor and everyone is staring at you like an alien invading the earth! Anyway, I just love this new training tool of mine, it's just unusually awesome and challenging in a different way. Enjoy the video! 









3 comments:

  1. Wow..where to buy this mask? Looks like terrorist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can purchase in USA and Australia, but definitely not Malaysia. Only try it out if you have an above par fitness level and no pulmonary or heart problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is so good for fight sports branded equipments.Ufc Gloves is so good.

    ReplyDelete