Saturday, August 4, 2012

What to eat while on vacation? Here we go again!

I've posted this before, and I'm blogging it again this time for whoever intend to eat a little healthier while away on holiday or vacation. Simple real foods, very little or no preparation involved, clean and nutritious, it will support your immune system and decrease the load of toxins been ingested with all the junk and garbage you consume during your trip.

It's not perfect, but it is definitely better then going all out for so called 'delicious' garbage foods. Anyway, I hereby present to you, foods which I consumed when I travel or away on holiday.




Sugar free chocolate - Stevia sweetened! 

almost zero gram of sugar!


Unhomogenized organic full cream milk -  No low fat please! 

One of my favorite foods - Organic avocados!

Fresh raw oysters! So cheap yet so delicious!

One of nature's aphrodisiac - Oysters! 

Not a healthy choice, but guess what I found. Organic beef burger!  

Artesian water - Best natural source of water

Organic yogurt - natural and lower in sugar

Guacamole, it's so cheap compared to selling price in Malaysia! 


Olives


It's insanely cheap - 10 organic kiwis for A$2! 


Organic yogurt!




That's one of my breakfast meal - avocados, raw organic spinach and oysters.


Organic yogurt - Taste delicious


Caviar 



No comments:

Post a Comment