Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tulsi Tea

Just received my order purchased from overseas. I've been trying for quite some time to get Tulsi tea whenever my friends went to India, but unsuccessful. I was excited to try out this tea, of course it is organically grown, and some of them are caffeine free. Tulsi tea is high in adaptogens, a powerful antioxidant, and depending on the types of Tulsi teas which you purchase, with some of their different beneficial functions such as stress relieving, immune system boosters, liver and kidney detox, mood enhancers, aid digestion, etc. 

I've been to many countries in South East Asia to find this tea, I don't think it is available on the market except India and United States. For tea lovers, I highly recommend this tea, try it out, let me know if you like it. It's tea time! 





1 comment:

  1. I like the Original Tulsi Tea.... nice!

    -vimal-

    ReplyDelete