Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Amway Positrim Drink Mix: Meal replacement?

Well, well, what can I say yet again? I let you guys to comment on this food product. Meal replacement? You gotta be kidding me big time! Let's see what Amway prepare for us this time, for a so called 'meal replacement for weight control'. I tend to bump into food products from Amway as my relatives thought that this company is good and trusted. I tell myself, I just have to post this product to aware the public and all my readers out there. 

Just in case anyone decided to gulp a huge load of toxins into their body, I now present to you the ingredients of this so called 'meal replacement for weight control'. How many more Amway food products are out there containing loads of toxins? 

Ingredients: 

Fructose (Read my sugar posts to find out more! This WILL make you fat!)
Partially hydrogenated soybean oil (Trans fat)
Maltodextrin (Contains MSG, excitotoxin)
Sodium Caseinate (Contains MSG)
Natural Flavoring (Contains MSG)
Carrageenan (Contains MSG)
Emulsifier





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Have recently bought one but didnt read the ingredients part. By any chance you know how much of trans fat it contains?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fitness Monkey,

    First of all, there is NO safe limit for trans fat consumption. We are suppose to ensure the consumption of daily trans fat to 0g, meaning none. Trans fat is a deadly substance. It will wreck havoc to your body and a recipe of cardiovascular disease.

    Try check out the 'per serving' fat level in this product, there is likely that it has more then half of transfat content. Meanwhile, this product itself, has cocktail of toxins, which easily disrupt your endocrine and reproductive systems, not to mention increased risks of neurological disorders.

    ReplyDelete