Monday, February 21, 2011

High Cholesterol Causes Heart Disease? : Part 1

I never thought I could blogged until today. I almost gave up writing and sharing health facts to all of you reading this blog. I never thought of being able to upload 100 posts as of today, I'm a bit surprise myself. Should I just continue sharing all these health and nutrition info? Or should I shut down this blog after this final series, the cholesterol series, one of my favorite topic of all time? I don't know, we'll see.

Among all articles, posts or whatever you wanna call it, this topic is one of the most intriguing yet interesting enough to draw my attention to write and blog it for everyone to finally know the real truth about lipid hypothesis, "High Cholesterol Causes Heart Disease". It may be yet, the most difficult medically related, article or post, which I have attempted to share it with anyone till today, especially to the ones who keen and curious to erase doubt and get the real truth about this long standing hypothesis.

I have been thinking hard and long, where do I start? How many posts would I blog for this topic? All I know, is I got a lot of information, genuine facts and scienfitic studies and researches to show to all of you, that how I will debunk, this huge powerfully protected hypothesis, for more then 50 years now. I will join some of the doctors, nutritionists, health practitioners, and the rest of the 'cholesterol skeptics', to hypothesize or prove that this claim, has mislead the public for many years now. To all the elderly people who are reading this, please, take some time, to finish reading the whole series of these posts as it will save your health, money and effort, for trusting, listening and being mislead by doctors, pharmaceutical companies and various so called health practitioners, as well as majority of us.

Recently, I did my full medical checkup in a specialized private hospital. As I've expected, the medical officer will review incorrect information from my medical results. This is how the event which had happened. As I was waiting for  the doctor to lead me into the examination room, I was fairly shock to see an obese woman calling out my name, gesturing me to follow her into the examination room. What is going on here? Am I suppose to get health advise from an obese unhealthy ? It's like your fitness trainer's gut looks like shit, and you are paying him loads of money for personal training? It doesn't make sense at all people! Truly absurb and ridiculous!

While this female doctor is reviewing through my blood test results, here comes the shocker.  As she was explaining to me about my total cholesterol level and she said, "Your HDL, which is your good cholesterol is okay, and your LDL, which is your bad cholesterol, looks to be in healthy range".  I was looking at her, trying to hint to her with my facial expression, that what on earth is she talking about. Does she even know what she is saying medically? How on earth she can be a damn medical officer and qualify herself to be a doctor? My god. This is why people died because of statin drugs effects, this is why people were mislead and given wrong message about cholesterol, which everyone think cholesterol is a villain, a bad thing for health, and we need to take cholesterol lowering drugs to avoid getting heart disease.

Now, I asked this doctor " Can you tell me what exactly is HDL and LDL, what do they stands for?". Guess what she said. She repeat the same thing saying they are good and bad cholesterol. What a joke. What is happening to our medically qualified doctors? This is not only happening in my country, but also throughout every nation on this planet. Typical lack of knowledge doctors think that high cholesterol causes heart disease.

Folks, HDL stands for High Density Lipoprotein, and LDL stands for Low Density Lipoprotein. They are lipoproteins!! They are not even cholesterol, for god sake. There is no such thing as good or bad cholesterol! Period! To all the doctors reading this right now, it is time to truly educate yourself, and stop giving statin drugs to patients. I will explain about the bad effects of statin drugs in coming posts.

The medical establishments blame cholesterol for everything from heart disease and stroke, to Alzheimer disease. They blamed saturated fat for raising cholesterol levels, and this will be discuss later, as I will provide all the data and facts about this particular discussion. We are bombarded with so much confusing nonsense about heart disease, that it is difficult to know where to start. Each day that dawns, it seems, heralds a new study that flatly contradicts the last. Omega 3 fish oils are good for you, Omega 3 fish oils are bad for you. Coffee is good for you, coffee is bad for you.

Now, a lot of people, do not know what to believe, and what to do anymore. So what happen? Everyone seem to seek help and trust the only reasonable 'qualified' health person, DOCTOR. Does anyone even know what doctors study in their degree? Well, go ask any of your relatives, or friends who is a qualified medical officer. Ensure they tell you honestly, and you will know, that most doctors DO NOT have knowledge about nutrition, which 90% of the time, are the cause of underlying health condition or disease. Ask yourself, when was the last time u seen a doctor who looks fit and healthy?

Before I sign off this post, I would like to share with you, the Diet-Heart Hypothesis, aka Cholesterol Hypothesis. This hypothesis, is quoted and informed by health authorities, pharmaceutical manufacturers, media and doctors, etc.

"If you eat too much of food containing cholesterol or saturated fat, the level of cholesterol in your blood will rise. The excess cholesterol will be deposited in the artery walls, causing them to thicken and narrow. In time, this will block the blood supply to the heart, and other organs, causing a heart attack or stroke".

An absurd, yet brilliantly protected hypothesis. Things are starting to get interesting...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment